Friday, November 07, 2008

Concert of Sharon Isbin with Minnesota Orchestra



In September Xavier and I went to a concert of Sharon Isbin (classical guitarist) and the Minnesota Orchestra. My personal favorite is Rodrigo's "Concierto de Aranjuez" (which you are no doubt hearing right now.) We had 3rd row seats and could see the expressions on the faces of the performers. Occasionally Xavier plays the guitar part of this piece and I chime in as the part of the violins (not a very good sound but I love it!) I could listen to this over and over again, so I figured out how to put in on the blog, I hope it doesn't annoy anyone!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Any follow up puppy pix? So cute they are ridiculous.

Sarah said...

Oops. Wrong post. Oh well....

Ahna said...

Hey Sarah! There are three puppies left: Rhett, Scarlet and Prissy. Only Prissy and the Mom, Tara, are living with me right now but we're all attending a pet adoption day today. We're fairly confident that they'll all be adopted because there are 5 people in line to see them. They all fell in love with Rhett because he's so cute but hopefully they'll see that the others are just as adorable and have nice personalities. Boy, this is hard one for me! I lOVE Prissy and the thought passed through my mind to keep her but then reason took hold and I put it out of my mind immediately!
Abrazos, Ahna