Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Thoroughly BISHOP Thanksgiving

It was a quiet Thanksgiving day at the Bishop residence in my hometown Brooklyn Center, Minnesota. There was no extended family, no long extensive tables nor elbows in the stomach at "eat time." Grandma only opened the oven 2 times to look at the turkey. The food was excellent!!

Selena and Grandpa Bishop
(Kathryn's hand in motion) Grandpa, Jim and Grandma

After the food the desserts and the dishes, we settled down with the computers to create a FUN house (below). We laughed so hard at our images that we almost cried. Grandma thought it was one of the best recent inventions.

Here is one of the best photos of the day, it is of Jim. What a hair-do!
However, voted the very best photo of all in our FUN HOUSE is that of Alice Bishop.



Here is a great charicature of Grandpa. We call him "super-grandpa"! Ahna is in the background in her usual overalls!

Who can resist such a cute guy??
Here's super-grandma, again!

And now for a photo of Selena, Ahna and Kathryn. We felt like aliens but we laughed so hard!!

And now for some more photos from our Thanksgiving FUN house!!!
Kyle
Jeffrey
Kyle and Jeffrey
Selena and Kathryn
Kyle
Grandma and Grandpa
Selena and Kathryn
Kathryn
Jeffrey still has long eyelashes!
BYE!!!

3 comments:

kelli said...

Those pics are great! hehe

Ahna said...

Kelli, I'm glad you enjoyed them, we certainly did! There were several other photos that were supposed to appear on this page but got covered up by the text. And then some text disappeared underneath the photos. I haven't figured this out yet. In comparison, your blogspot looks so precise! Well, eventually I'll get better at it.
Ahna

kelli said...

**There were several other photos that were supposed to appear on this page but got covered up by the text. And then some text disappeared underneath the photos. I haven't figured this out yet.**

I've had that happen too. I'm not very good with the HTML. I just keep moving things and republishing them.

Really,, I'm just experimenting with it all right now. Its quite the learning process, isn't it?

My 2 daughters (12 and 9) are more knowledgable about it than me! *g*